If I was put in this situation I would drop electronics completely and do everything by secret letters and face to face communications. My concerns of privacy would rise and I would be more of a recluse. I'd keep to myself unless something needed to be said.
I would not answer the door if FBI agents knocked on my door. I would feel as if I am being watched. I'd keep an eye out for undercover cars and agents everywhere I went. Fear would not overwhelm me but rather keep me alert, ready. My life would be altered in the way I do things. Obviously you can't fully recede from a life of digital communication without arousing suspicion so rather you lead those who might try to follow you away from your true thoughts or feelings. I would have to come up with a way to put an end to it. I believe I would be a radical in this situation.
This situation is Orwellian because it is the secret gathering of information that is to remain private through non-consensual methods.
No comments:
Post a Comment